This will be short since I'm writing from my iPhone tonight. Just a little shout out to all the adorable kindergartners I got to hangout with today. It doesn't matter what country you're in or whether the kids are rich or poor, they are always cute with a touch of a mischievous side at this age.
I was finishing up some materials for the teachers today when I looked out the window and spotted 4 little kindergartners headed home from school, by the time I got out side, they were completely caught up in a game of rock and mango throwing (at each other... and these were not small objects!). I thought I could distract them from the hazardous game by taking their picture (they LOVE pictures), but as fate would have it, that just set them off on a rampage. They were showing off for the camera with their posing, dancing, and tree climbing skills... But when they started jumping off large objects I decided it was time to put the camera away. It's great to see that kids are kids anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment